- No. of Seeds : 05 Lotus Seeds
- Common Names : Lotus, kamal(कमल), Komol, Padma, Tāmarai.
- At first, Scratch the Lotus Seeds lightly.
- Scratch by the dimple side until the inner white portion can been seen but be careful do not to hit the white portion of seeds.
- Take a good amount of cow dung, garden soil and compost, that mixture also makes the root strong.
- Take a reasonable round big pot.
- Fill the pot with a half or more than with mixture of soil and rest of the the par fill with water.
- Sow the louts seeds into it.
- You should sow Lotus 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.