Lotus Pink Flower Seeds | Water Lily (Set of 5 Seeds)
Lotus is considered very promising as Goddess Lakshmi is discovered situated on this blossom. The Goddess is effortlessly pacified on the off chance that one uses this seed for the Lakshmi Pooja and she presents to his riches. In the event of Diwali which is a celebration of goddess Mahalakshmi, People offer Lotus Seed to Mahalakshmi Pooja for joy and flourishing.
How To Plant And Grow Lotus
- No. of Seeds : 05 Lotus Seeds
- Common Names : Lotus, kamal(कमल), Komol, Padma, Tāmarai.
- Botanical name : Nelumbo nucifera
- Family : Nelumbonaceae (Lotus family)
- Synonyms : Dubius
- Blooming Time : Year-round
- Difficulty Level : Easy to grow
- Germinate Temperature : 32-35°C
- Germination rate : 70% to 90%
- Precautions : Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds
Planting And Care
- At first, Scratch the Lotus Seeds lightly.
- Scratch by the dimple side until the inner white portion can been seen but be careful do not to hit the white portion of seeds.
- Take a good amount of cow dung, garden soil and compost, that mixture also makes the root strong.
- Take a reasonable round big pot.
- Fill the pot with a half or more than with mixture of soil and rest of the the par fill with water.
- Sow the louts seeds into it.
- You should sow Lotus 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- Lotus Seeds require proper sunlight.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- Keep watering around it.
- Be careful while giving fertilizers as the new growth and growing tip can be damaged.
- Using organic fertilizer after germinating those seeds but in reasonable quantity.