- Beautiful flowering plant which attracts Butterflies.
- Flower Colors are Orange, Yellow.
- Perfect plant for ornamental purpose outdoor garden and sunny balcony.
- Likes sun and cooler temperatures i.e. 20-30 degree C.
- You will get approximate mix colored approximately 50 seeds in a packet.
California Poppy Seeds, Eschscholzia californica, are a drought-tolerant, self-seeding, and easy to grow option for your garden. This native flower adds an easygoing dose of bright colors to otherwise poor, sandy soils. California poppies are a cool season annual, which means they offer great color early in cooler climates but fade once the heat of summer hits. A staple in any wildflower meadow, grow California Poppies for that iconic, natural look found in all wild flowers. No need to spoil this plant, if the soil is too rich and moist, they won't flower well.
Important information: Images are for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
Safety Information: Never consume any plant or part of plant without consulting your doctor. Do not use seeds/bulbs for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds/bulbs are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds/bulbs and growth of plants are based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.