Goat dung Manure is recognized as an excellent source of the plant nutrients nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). In addition, manure returns organic matter and other nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and sulfur to the soil, building soil fertility and quality.
- Goat manure makes an excellent soil conditioner for new gardens, as well as established gardens.
- It improves the soil texture so it uses water more efficiently and allows more oxygen to reach the plants' roots.
- Organics Goat dung is 100% pure which is odorless and natural.
- No add chemicals and pesticides.
- It helps to produce healthier plants Beneficial for the Soil.
- No need to worry about burning of plants
- Using Goat manure in garden areas is one of the best ways to enrich soil
- This manure contains adequate amounts of the nutrients that plants need for optimal growth
Organics Goat dung is a manure that can help gardeners produce healthier plants and crop yields. Goats not only produce neater pelletized droppings, but their manure doesn't typically attract insects or burn plants as does manure from cows or horses. Goat manure is virtually odorless and is beneficial for the soil.