Gladiolus Flower Bulbs Red Color Pack of 04 Bulbs
Gladioli are among the most beautiful flowers, blossoming from October to March in plains and during June to September in the Hills. This genus comprises more than 150 species of perennial herbs with base of stem swollen into a corm. Gladiolus flower bulbs Red unrivaled as a cut flower, the gladiolus blooms from bottom to top. Filling the entire stalk with extravagantly ripped flowers. They are so simple to grow and beautiful to behold that no garden can or yard should be without them. Growing 3 to 4 feet tall the lightly ruffled buds cover most of the stem opening in slow succession from bottom to top. Gladiolus requires a sunny well drained bed. Plant the bulbs 3 inches deep and cover with soil. Water generously for the best effect plant gladiolus in rows or clumps of five stem or more. To provide extra supports for all stems mound the soil around the plant bases. Container.
- Application: Plants in gardens or pots for the terrace and balcony.
- Planting: Moisten the soil. Make sure the growing point of the bulb is facing upward.
- Soil: Well drained, loose soil.
- Watering: Regular, avoid water logging.
- Availability time or supply time: All year round.
- It may take 2-3 days to ship the seeds/bulbs due to preparation procedure.
- Unpack your seeds/bulbs immediately!
- Carefully remove the packing paper and shredded paper and avoid box damage.
- Disclaimer: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. This Product is not returnable.
- Safety Information: Do not use seeds for food, feed, or oil purposes, Seeds are only for Agriculture and plantation purpose.
- Legal Disclaimer: Germination of seeds is based on many factors, we do not accept any liability regarding their germination, growth etc.