Brinjal White Round Vegetable Seeds
1 packet contains - 30 seeds of brinjal.
The brinjal (eggplant or baingan or aubergine) is called the King of Vegetables by some cultures. It is one of the most versatile vegetables around, loved by many people across the world. Different varieties are available everywhere and each variety is unique in its own way, with a distinctive flavor and many essential minerals. Eggplant or Brinjal, is a very low calorie vegetable and has healthy nutrition profile; good news for weight watchers! The veggie is popularly known as aubergine in the western world.
Common Name : Brinjal,
Eggplant Height : 1 to 3 feet
Bloom Time : Year round
Difficulty Level : Easy
Planting And Care
- Care should be taken not to plant the brinjals in a shady portion of the garden
- The plants ought to have sufficient sunlight
- From time to time, any weeds which might grow in the plants bed must be removed
- The plants should be sprayed with the pesticides or insecticides if any disease is noticed
- Stake plants over 24 inches tall
- Water well and apply a balanced fertilizer every two weeks during the growing season
- For bigger fruits, restrict to five or six per plant