Big Cow Grass Aquarium Plant Seeds | Fish Tank Carpet Grass Live Plants
How To Plant:
- Seed Type: Grass
- Suitable For: Aquarium
- Organic Plant Seed
- Quantity: 4 gm Seeds
No water planting (Recommend method)
Planting in water tank
- Put such matrix as aquatic-plant mud or carbon ceramic ball, etc, into your fish tank.
- Casting on the surface of matrix. Pay attention to not let the fall below the matrix and try to keep the deed surface wet. 2-7 days is enough to sprout.
- Temperature should not be too low, 20C-30C is favoured (in winter we advice you put the plastic wrap on the top of the fish tank to keep warm).
- Pour water along the fish tank wall when sprout. Pay attention to not scour the matrix.
- Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days landscape finished.
Need to keep the temperature 28°C~30°C
- Before breeding , please turn off all water pump filter pump, and keep the fish away from the, so that the can grow safely with soil in the bottom.
- When germinate to breed , please keep moisture and keep 28°C~30°C for . It needs about 5-7days to germinate.
- When the temperature is low, please turn on the aquarium heater to keep the right and good temperature.
- After grow finish, please keep 20°C~25°C for plants
- Open the filtration equipment, after planting.
- Temperature shouldn't be too low, 25C is favoured.
- Please supply lighting for to germinate for about 8hours per day.
- Don't scatter too closely while casting , leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.